TORC Advertising Information
Complete info coming some day!
Here are a few samples of ways you can advertise:
- - At Races, have a banner where everyone can see it, get you name announced over PA.
- - In Newsletter, business card size to full page ads. Art work available.
- - In Race Programs, business card size up to full page ads.
- - On the net, you can get your name/logo/link on the header page to the TORC site.
- - Sponsor a class, have stickers on every boat, name on trophies, or supply year end prize
to high point winner.
- - Sponsor a team, boats/trailers/tow vehicles in company colours and names.
- - Sponsor an event, hand out promotion merchandise, shirts, prizes, display booth.
Some examples of companies who have advertised through or helped support Toronto
Outboard Racing Club racing events.
- - Lake Port Brewery: One of Canada's largest independent breweries. Based in
- - Cradle Ride Trailers: Makers of trailer for all of your water vehicle needs.
- - Noah's Marine Supplies: Boat building super store, shipping from Toronto, Ontario and
Buffalo, New York
- - Fralick Boats: Designers of competition racing hulls. Retailer of synthetic
lubricants, helmets, instruments, and more.
- - M&J Sports Supply: Retailer of Lifeline and Bell competition safety equipment.
- - Fram:
- - Allied Signal:
For further discussion, contact John
Webster, TORC Commodore!
Goto Fralick Boats Home